Navigate to next and/or previous line formatted items

Description: 
As user, I want to have the ability to navigate back and forth through list formatted items with by clicking right/left arrows so I can easily navigate through items during a workflow process instead of having to select items from a drop-down list.

Enhancement:
I’ll know when this is successful when there are right and left arrows on either side of a list formatted item and I can click on to navigate to the next and/or previous item in the list. 

Benefit / Impact:
Today, a user can only selected items from a drop-down list. Having a click through navigation option for viewing items could help with user workflow and ease of viewing/navigating list formatted items one at a time vs always having to select an item from a drop down.  

I’ve attached a picture that shows an example from another system that allows users to view Products and Locations, and navigate through them by clicking arrows to the right of left. 
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!