Master Anaplanner Eligibility

Certified Master Anaplanners are Anaplan’s experienced platform evangelists who share a common technical language and are involved in the structural development of their models. Anaplan's current customers, registered partners, and employees are all eligible to become a Certified Master Anaplanner, given they are willing and able to meet the requirements below.

Training Update - August 07, 2020

Certified Solution Architect – released July 30, 2020 – is now required for qualification. All those who apply after the release date are required to be a Certified Solution Architect before becoming eligible to access the Master Anaplanner Certification Test.

Qualifications

Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:

*List updated 08/07/20 - More courses to be added upon impending releases. 

Application

After completing the above, candidates are encouraged to fill out our one-time online application. Candidates can continue with the certification process after changing employers as long as they notify our team via email.

Certification Test

Once a candidate has proven to be qualified, they are enrolled in the last stage of the certification process: the Master Anaplanner Certification Test. Our certification test is designed to test cross-functional Anaplan knowledge, and includes multiple-choice questions on Model Building, Data Integration, and Center of Excellence Principles. Upon receiving a passing score, they officially become a Certified Master Anaplanner, a status retained through completion of annual maintenance requirements.

The next enrollment for Master Anaplanner Exam is scheduled for September 2020. If qualified, candidates will receive the appropriate next steps. 

Please note that the Master Anaplanner Applications and Certification Test results are processed every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. 

Comments

@Ameneh I noticed the "data integration" link above is going to the best practices site. You may want to refresh that link.

I assume its this one.

https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Data_Integrations/Third-party_Data_Integration.html

Thanks for looking out, @JaredDolich! The "Data Integration" link takes me here, to Anapedia: https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Data_Integrations/Data_Integrations_Oveview.html?_ga=2.129.... Does it lead you somewhere else?

Appreciate you locating the additional resource, we have it listed under "Third-party Data Integration," above. 

Thanks!

Ameneh

@Ameneh looks like it's working. Maybe I had a bad connection. Thanks for looking into it. As part of my training, I must of used those links 10 times each. Thank you!

Who is the best contact for moving certifications over to new Anaplan partner employer? 

@sthomsen 

Probably a ticket to Academy@anaplan.com.It would be great if the process was more clear especially as it relates to the partner portal. Let us know what you learn. I see this question often.

@JaredDolich I emailed community@anaplan.com with both partner emails. They were able to switch my credentials over to my new account very quickly. 

@sthomsen Thanks for sharing this. Make sure you check with the partner admin of your new company to make sure your certifications moved over. They can see all the certifications people have earned in a special dashboard for partners, called "resource 360".

Contributors
Latest Articles
Master Anaplanner Eligibility
Master Anaplanner Knowledge Base
a week ago
by Stan
Essential Anaplan Topics
03-12-2020
by Stan
Contact Us