Hello! I face the problem while importing described below in picture
My saved view and the import selections are below
Could you please help me to understand what I am doing wrongly?
Thank you,
Anton
Hi @tonybol ,
Can you check the Summary method for the line items in the INV05 Shipping Export saved view? From what I can see in the preview of the import you have FY20 for Time and US for G3 Location, this means you are including the summary. I think the line items summary should be None for the Import to work.
Thanks,
Elisabet
Hello!
Understand! Thank you very much!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…