Hi,
How can I get workspace access. I had the access till last night and now it's gone.
I am not able to see my models and data.
I was sent a link via email to register. So i am not sure how top get this access reinstated.
Hi @Archita ,
Your Anaplan administrator access might have been revoked. Kindly contact your organization's access management team to get it back.
~Anand
@Archita
Email to Support@anaplan.com with your model ID and workspace ID they will be able to do it.
Thanks
Abhay
I hope you must have got a trainer assigned. Kindly contact your trainer, he/she must be able to reset your access levels back. And nothing will be lost, all the models that you have built will be present in the respective workspace, if nobody has purposely deleted it.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…