HI. I'm struggling to understand why I am getting a zero answer on my pension row. Please see June 21 as an example.
Excellent! Thank you so much for that!
@lcapon
Initial Thoughts, Your parent line item is blank in image which you are using for lookup.
Check if its correct.
Thanks
Abhay
Ah thank you! I've been struggling to poplulate that line, this would make sense. Please see error message I get:
HI @lcapon,
Your formula is correct but slight modification in the syntax. Add '' whenever you have special characters coming in. So your formula should be Parent(item('ES005 Employee Details'))
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…