Hi,
I have just passed the sprint 2 exam however, i could not get the answers for question 1 and 9.
can you please help me to understand where i was going wrong and what are the correct answers?
thanks
@Archita
Impressive! I really appreciate your wish to understand the questions you missed. Me too. However, for obvious reasons, we can't post the answers on this site. What we can do, however, is talk about the general topic of the question. If you could provide a little more detail on the context of the two questions, perhaps I could lend some insight and point you to some good discussions.
Hi Jared,
Thank you for your message.
Would it be possible for you to send me answers personally via email?
The first question was about selective access for product supply manager and the other one was front to back model design process steps.
I have read and re-read these topics so many times already. But somehow I got these questions wrong in my every attempt.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…