Tenant Name Sync when accessing NUX Pages via URL
Request: We would like to request that the tenant name synchronize with the NUX page that is accessed through a URL.
- Current behavior: Currently, when selected on a certain tenant then accessing a NUX page of a different tenant via URL, the tenant name does not sync to match the tenant of the NUX page.
- To replicate the issue:
- Step 1: Save the URL of a NUX page that lives in a particular tenant (e.g. Tenant A).
- Step 2: Select a different tenant (e.g. Tenant .
- Step 3: Access the NUX page from Step 1 via the saved URL. The tenant name will still show "Tenant B", even though the NUX page lives in Tenant A.
- Issue: The current tenant name behavior poses a large risk of exposing tenant names that need to be kept anonymous during live demos. This is especially relevant and pressing for those who are often switching between tenant workspaces.
Get Started with Idea Exchange
See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!