Hi, good day!
How can I rename the one with the blue highlight in the photo below?
Thank you.
@nicoledawis Sure. You can open the dashboard and click on "Edit" which would open the dashboard in designer mode. Then you can edit the text in the Text box section of the dashboard.
Hope this helps.
AB
Hi @ashish.banka before I was using the new version of anaplan that is why I cannot see the edit button. But I shifted it to the older version, now I can apply what you've advised. Thank you! 🙂
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…