Hi Team,
May I have your help with the Application of Dynamic Cell access please? Having created AD01 P3 by Account, I'm unable to make cells editable within DEM03, pictures attached.
Thank you
Matthias
@mstanisic now you have set it this way that your checkboxes which are used for DCA depend on the same DCA. And since all of them are FALSE - you don't have access to modify them.
Apparently, you need another line item with an Override Value (number formatted) and DCA will be applied to it. No need in DCA on "Override?" because it is the driver to some other line item.
Thank you for clarifying this and for your quick response Kirill, I really appreciate it.
Best, Matthias
Hi Kirill,
May I confirm that you would like me to add another line item?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…