I do not understand why I have to upload the file again...
@Winter01
It is very likely when you uploaded the file originally, you took the default file security which is Private instead of changing it to Everyone. When the file is uploaded with Private security permission, it is only available for 48 hours.
For more information, take a look at this...https://help.anaplan.com/ebc01b56-7b57-4e36-93de-acfdb75a8441-Overview-of-Private-and-Default-Files
Rob
I am trying to re upload the file into DAT03 Historic Volumes but the upload is not taking place
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…