How to add context selectors???
If I am not wrong ,First Import the DEM01 Volume Growth Rates - Grid UX saved view,
after that hide the Growth selector..
What to Use for this Board or WorkSheet ?
I am not sure but this is what I have done.
1.Enable Time Filter
2.Enable sync with Product,Account and Time if not .
3. if you change Time or Product it should change in line Chart.
Also Can Anyone Verify this.
I have selected Board.
If you could tell me anything about syncing context selectors, it would really help out...
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…