Hi,
In this activity I cannot select the desired month for Planning Period Filter and when applying filter there is something wrong. It's is not same as the screenshot. Somebody please help. I'm attaching the screenshot. Thank You very much.
@akssaju
Can you revisit SYS01 Time Settings by Week Module and see if there are weeks that are boolean checked or not.
Misbah
I sorted it out. Thank you so much.
Hi, @akssaju @Misbah
Even Im stuck with the same issue and I checked the sys01 time settings by week module .Still has no progress or idea about it .
Can u guide me through this?
Having the same issue, please assist
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…