Hi All,
I created this subset. Should I add this as subset for G3 location list
Please advise
Thanks,
Balarama Krishna
@krishnadbr
I don't see the subset created. To create the subset kindly navigate to the G3 Location List. Now go to the Subset Tab and create a subset with the given name.
~Anand
No, leave it blank, it's just a dummy list. It won't affect your data.
Hi Anand,
Thanks for helping me! I have a doubt here, Should I add parent as G3 location to subset or is is ok to leave it blank.
and
Final view after adding subset to G3 list
Just being extra vigilant on this so that I am not doing any wrong as DATA may not flow correct in future.
Thanks,Balarama Krishna.
@anand.shekhawat
Thank you very much.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…