Hello Everyone,
The values for 'Revenue and Cost of sales' are not appearing in the REP02 Size Margin Report Module.
Please find attached screenshots for your reference. Please help me.
Hi @gulmuneer ,
Please check your REV03 Margin calculation module if you can see a value there it means you have some mapping issue in the SYS06 Product detail. Your product mapping with Size may be blank it's not uploaded properly.
Thanks
Akhtar
I can see values in REV03 Margin Calculation.
I can see values in the Size row of SYS06 Product Details. I don't know where is the problem in mapping. Could you guide me further?
But I don't know where the problem is.
@Akhtar.shahbaz
I solved it. Thank you.
Hello @gulmuneer , do you remember how you solved this? I have the same/similar problem
REP02 Size Margin Report Module in Lesson 8 Activity 8.8.3 - Anaplan Community Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out, and updated my thread.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…