As per the requirement i need to
I dont have items as a column to be selected
Please help with this, whether i have missed any steps earlier.
Regards,
Srini
@sp40684 Srini,
Actually @Akhtar.shahbaz is right on this but what's not intuitive is that your "item" is the list item, so you don't need an extra line item, Anaplan will allow you to use the list item. You should be good to go.
@sp40684 Help! if you understand.
Hi @sp40684 ,
Here items refer to the list member. you can directly map the list while creating an import action.
Thanks
Akhtar
@Akhtar.shahbaz
I am referring to Level 2 Sprint 1 -> 1.3.6.1 Create Build Region Saved View
I am not clear with the answer and please help to resolve the issue.
Hi @Akhtar.shahbaz @JaredDolich
I have the same issue as highlighted above. As per the requirement of 1.3.6.1 activity, we need to include code and items, but there are no items in SYS 05 Region Details List.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…