Hello,
Does the "Anaplan Formulas & Function" app still works? When clicking on "Download this app" I'm directed to a page "HTTP Status 400 - bad request".
Thanks,
Evrard
@Evrard pls review your workspace it would have been downloaded there .
@Evrard Make sure you're logged into your workspace and then try and download the app. The link below should bring you to the correct page on the Learning Apps section:
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/learning/Anaplan-Formulas-and-Functions/ba-p/28081
Despite being logged into my workspace when downloading the app, the same error page opens (HTTP 400 - Bad Request).
I would contact Anaplan Support for this one. They will be able to help you look at the request through browser "developer tools" mode. I'd suggest trying in incognito/private mode first.
This "Anaplan Formulas and Funtions" does not seem to be available in line with current L1 model training material from 2022.
@Boulderado I also can't find that App. If you've managed to locate it in the meantime could you point me in the right direction please?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…