I am having a hard tie with importing the data into this module. I keep getting an error message.
I am mapping column 1 country code>country flat, and column headers>sys06 country details line items.
Please advise as to what I am doing wrong.
@Kianam
Check your region flat and country flat list , you should have data there first before importing data in sys06 module .
Populate records in the above lists and than run this action ,it will import through .
Hi Can you try remap with Country name>Country Flat. And 2nd map with column headers?ThanksManjunath
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…