I need help, I’ve been on this section for a couple of days and can’t seem to figure out why my data is not populating. My formulas are correct but I’m not understanding.
HiIt seems your DAT03 Historic volumes data does not have data for all weeks. Can you check.Thanks,Manjunath
Hello,
yes all of my data is in DAT03. I think I just figured it out. My data for SYS09 vanish but I can’t figure out what section that came from.
Yes all of my data is in DAT03. I think I just figured it out. My data for SYS09 vanish but I can’t figure out what section that came from.
Hi,
From above blueprint view, one can understand that all the four linetems are based on one Baseline Forecast, we can see if you show the clear screenshot(use sipping tool) view of blueprint of your DEM03 or the logic for baseline forecast would do fine 🙂
Here’s my baseline..
hican you show sys01 module. because your baseline forecast line item is applied by if else logic. so by your output you see, it means that your current week is first week in your sys01 module.Thanks
Hey here’s my SYS01, I’m not sure if you wanted the blueprint version or not so I took both.
hi,your value in baseline is correct. you are getting the data for current period only(you can see 1st week is ticked).Thanks
Okay, but why isn’t the rest of my data showing?
Because your formula is coded like that.
Change the code of current period line item to ITEM(time) to see all months data, but kindly put back your old formula after testing.Thanks
So I’m deleting =Time.’current period’ and just keeping ITEM(Time)?
yes, and put back the old formula after testing.
Item(time) doesn’t go through without the complete formula.
for me the SYS01 CurrentPeriod? is ITEM(Time) = TIME.'Current Period' and your DATA03 looks fine
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…