The target mapping
The Source mapping
The dimensions are different in source and target.
I am unsuccessful and having issues with successfully importing into the module.
Any suggestions on where I'm going wrong?
HiIn Tab 2 keep it match names and try.Thanks
Used Match option in Time mapping and it worked!!
Thank you very much for helping through. Much appreciated!!
HiKeep it as Column headers instead of Fixed time, your import will work.Thanks,Manjunath
Thanks, However it didn't work when i took that route.
Hi
I cannot understand that. Can you try column 3 instead of column header.
Thanks
I got the same error with using column 3 instead of column header.
Can you show each mapping screenshot like time,volume etc(all 4)
Your time mapping is now correct, you need to change the Dat03 historic volume to "fixed line item" and in your 5th tab select volume.
Thank you, I tried that and got below error
Should I remove the month cell values from the data file?
Here it is
Not the data file, the target mapping... At the end of 4 weeks of the month, there is a month cell.
Hi Can you show the other tabs that i marked as 2,3,4,5 in red marker.
HiMonth is not a problem, it is just summary, can you show blueprint view once.Thanks
2
3
4
5
Thanks.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…