Hi Team,
I'm trying to add new items to model list without using the IMPORT function.
Facing this error -
Can someone highlight where I have gone wrong with the scripts
Thanks
AB
I think you need to do the same for '-output' parameter - otherwise, Anaplan Connect doesn't know in which format error dump should be.
Hi M.Kierepka - thanks for pointing it out. I have made the required changes but the issue persists.
Any more advise.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…