Hello All! I can't seem to do this for the life of me. I'm not good at creating formulas at all, and have no idea where to start in this particular anaplan venture. But when I try the following, i receive this:
I seemed to have gotten by...HOWEVER, I have zero Medical Expenses?
Hi @rob.arce ,
It looks like your Medical Expenses line item is set up with a subsidiary view.
From your screenshot, the dimensionality looks fine. I wonder if you accidentally got rid of its Time Scale? I would check that out and see if changing the Time Scale to match the other line items fixes your problem.
Thanks,
Timmy
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…