Anaplan Live! will be held in person Jun 21-23 in San Jose. See https://www.anaplan.com/live/ for details.
Will you be there? What are you looking forward to most?
I will be there! I'm most excited to simply meet others in the Anaplan ecosystem. Starting off with Anaplan at the beginning of COVID means I've yet to meet others (outside of my company) that work with the platform. I can't wait to change that!
That's great! Here's an article about the Community-led networking activities to look forward to at this year's event: Connect with Community at Anaplan Live!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…