Hi,
I'm trying to map an Account to another Account in a different workspace but I can't seem to be able to map these as the Account field is greyed out. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do here?
Thanks,
Tom
@tomflahavan
I can't speak as to why Account is being ignored in your source, but I can tell you you might want to rethink the way you are loading your data, specifically taking Account Period and Year out as a line item and using a transactional module (with Time in the Applies To) instead. For more information on this is (using Time as part of the code or an attribute of a list member), read this:
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Best-Practices/Data-hubs-purpose-and-peak-performance/ta-p/48866
Rob
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…