When I get to the Level 1 model building it seems to be asking for logon credential as if I am a partner or user.
Is the training open to everyone or just users/partners ?
Thanks
Laurence
Hello @Laurencemosley ,
The levels 1, 2 and 3 are open to anyone and I would encorauge to pursue them as they are quite helpful careerwise. However, you may need to enroll first following the link below:
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Academy/ct-p/Training
Please note that the community user and the Anaplan user will be independent and you will need to create a new one once you get your 90 days access.
Hope that helped!
Thanks Bruno - much appreciated. I have been going around in circles.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…