Hi All,
I am facing a challenge while replicating the Actual selection to Forecast.
Can we have a formula where forecast will take the same Boolean selection as actual.
In the Column are versions(Not list).
@Gpatwa
You are on the right way!
I see you already put formula scope to the line item. Good job! Now you only have to enter a formula to pick the value from Actual version of the same line item. Hold Product[SELECT:VERSIONS.Actual]
By the way I am very curious what "All Version" does? Did you apply some formula in Versions tab?
Hi @KirillKuznetsov,
Thank you for the solution.
here the All versions stand for Actual + Forecast 😀
@GpatwaDo you actually have a formula wich sums the two versions together?
If yes then I would recommend you to read Planual article about this: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Chapter-1/1-02-02-Do-not-use-formulas-in-the-version-settings/ta-p/71167
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…