@tinathom
Oh, great use case. Anaplan has one exception that allows you to have both a formula and be editable for the same line item and that's with native versions. Use the formula scope - in this case I want Actuals to be editable and all other versions actual.
Another use case is when we want a formula for one version and a different formula for another version depending on the time horizon. For example, I want Actuals to be editable for elapsed periods (so I can load them in) and the forecast for unelapsed periods.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…