Further help, with what should be a simple lookup

Hi,

I have a ranking module as below

DeveloperCYT_0-1665674992822.png

This shows the top customers and some data changes ranked, also there is an image for each customer

Now I have a module where I need to store the top 5 customers images to feed a business report

DeveloperCYT_1-1665675591566.png

A simple lookup in Excel, looking up 1 ,2,3,4,5 etc but for the life of me i can't figure this out.

Thanks

Best Answer

• pyrypeura
    Answer ✓

Hi @DeveloperCYT ,

If you have 1 to 5 module dimensionalised by list that has items Image 1, Image 2... I would recommend adding codes for those items. The codes would be 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

Then you could create a line item called 'FINDITEM Image' in ranking module. Formula for that module would be FINDITEM(Image List, TEXT(Min Rank) . Lastly you can in the 1 to 5 module get images for top customers with formula 'Ranking Module'.Image[FIRSTNONBLANK: 'Ranking Module'.'FINDITEM Image']

Hope this explanation helps.

Best regards,

Pyry Peura

Answers

• @DeveloperCYT 

You need to share the dimensionality of your target module.

• @DeveloperCYT 

Hopefully, your image is in a system module. If that's the case, I would recommend a simple LOOKUP function. You also need to make sure your image line item is formatted as TEXT (link).

• Why do you need a separate module at all? Seems like you can just use a filter to filter your original module where Rank <= 5.