I am not able to find why time is coming ? Please help , I am completely stuck.
@mks030
Hey, By mistake while creating module You didn't remove time dimension. So your module added with time dimension so while importing Time coming.
Remove the Time dimension from module (Go to blueprint view, Time scale make it to Not Applicable as i shown bellow pic) and go for import it'll work fine.
Hope you got it.
Jagadish Dash
Thank you so much . I was completely stuck.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…