Hi team,
I am new to Anaplan. In lesson 6, how to add Dimensions: G1 region list in the general list, I am stuck.
Thanks,
Hey @Light22
I believe, You created the G1 region list in the general list. If not create G1 Region list first as mentioned in the lesson.
For removing the Time dimension from module:- Go to module Blueprint View in the Time scale section make it to Not Applicable as shown in below.
Jagadish Dash
@Light22
In General List, click insert and add List there.
Note:- Follow the proper instructions from lesson.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…