I am stuck in 6.8.1 I can not see region details, my model is not same the screenshot, please guide.
Thanks,
Hey, @Light22
you didn't add dimension for the region details module.
I hope you already created the region list in General list.
To add in that module go for blueprint view >>> applies to then select Region as dimension.
Hope it helps.
Jagadish Dash
Thanks for your response.Still continue my issue here. Eve though I added region in General list, there is no region in my model.Thanks
@Light22
You created Region in general list. Inside Region list you need to insert 3 region what they mentioned in the lesson. America, Europe, Asia Pacific.
Suggest:- Go through the lesson properly and follow the step.
Hi Light22, Remove the Time dimension from columns and add drag and drop G1 region in the column. Please refer to the below. This will clear your query.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…