Hi
When I am importing "ñ"(alphabet with special character) into text formatted line item through csv file, it is taking as "ñ". But I need "ñ".
Could anyone please help me on this.
Regards
Shirisha.
Hello,
Have you read through this page:
https://help.anaplan.com/439afcd1-4a72-4cdc-9f8e-ae7d9faa9da2-Import-special-characters
and
https://help.anaplan.com/5f7820bc-2682-4e02-8342-97fdff07c1ea-Unicode-characters-you-can-import
Chris
Hi,
Importing these characters correctly will depend on the file text encoding selected when you try import the file for the first time. From a quick test I was able to get your character appearing correctly with the following encoding:
Hope this helps resolve
Adam
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…