Hi,
I'm trying to import model 'SUM Demo' Model into my workspace but I can't find it.
Can you please help me?
Thanks,
Ana
Hi @Anna28Maria ,
The SUM Demo model is downloadable fine from Level 1 Model Building course -- lesson 8 -- 8.7.4 topic -- 'More Practice' option. Please make sure you have workspace administrator access to be able to download the model.
If you still can't download the model, please reach out to support@anaplan.com
Cheers!
Thanks for the quick answer.
I'm not able to download it from Level 1 Model Building course -- lesson 8 -- 8.7.4 topic -- 'More Practice' option, the model doesn't exist into workspace.
I'll reach out to support@anaplan.com.
Best regards,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…