Hello,
I am unsure how to link the comment to the account that I assigned. It seems like I need to select the account first, and then provide comment for that particular account? Not sure how we can achieve it using a published line item.
Can you provide a print screen and more detail?
I just want to insert new members into a numbered list, and when I do that, I want to add a comment about the newest member. I want the comment area to be a rectangular box, not just a column. I don't know how to do that.
HI @JZCG , Do you wish to expand your column size? If yes, you can do it by right clicking on line item ⇒ Column settings⇒ search the line item in your case Comment ⇒ give the appropriate size of your choice(like 150,200) ⇒ click OK and ⇒save the view
@sobaid, I'd prefer a separate text box if possible.
@Quick Draw Subject to the terms and conditions below, Licensor hereby grants to Recipient a non-exclusive right to use and authorize the use of the Marks in or in connection with Products manufactured by Recipient in the Region.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…