where can I request for free workspace to practice my L1 and do activities
@Gar2409 try this link https://anaplantbindependent.lmscheckout.com/Course/view/1847573
I tried this but it needs Level 3 and I haven't done L3
A bit confused because the page actually refers to Level 1 and Level 2 courses (highlighted in yellow below). Are you able to screenshot and share the page where you see references to level 3 pre-requisite preventing you?
Sorry! here it says
Do not apply if not completed Anaplan Way lessons and to finish Anaplan way one section requires one L3 module
e
That's another strange one. Cause I got my Anaplan Way certification way before I started my L3 certification. So I'm assuming you've started doing your Anaplan Way cert already? If not, can you just enrol and see if you get stuck with a model building exercise.
I have completed my anaplan way certification. what is next now?
Do i have to fill any form or i will get direct workspace.Please guide.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…