Workaround for Access issue with Cloudworks?
I am currently struggling with CloudWorks integration and I would like to ask if anybody in the Community have faced similar issue before.
- We have few modules which have DCA enabled in them - both Read and Write
- This Read and Write DCA is based off another modules where you basically set up Access for Users per Geography and Departments
- We are giving Read & Write accesses to all users to determine how much information they see
- Admins can not see the data in those modules where DCA is applied,
- It's impossible to grant access to the robot/API, because he's not a User,
- We run export of line items from a saved view in a module where DCA is applied to another list,
- List is blank, because CloudWorks does not see anything in the saved view
Before any discussion starts - I am aware about the Selective Access, but unfortunately this is different scenario, where we have this additional step for security reasons and we are looking for a workaround.
One thing that would definitely help is having the "Internal (Full Access)" representation of the robot as a User. However, I couldn't find anything in the documentation to understand if that's even possible.
@JaredDolich, is there anything at all that comes to your great mind as a potential solution to this problem? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for taking your time to read the above,