Level 2 Sprint 3 3.3.6

Options

Hi, I'm having difficulties in the Shipping Cost and Final Shipping Cost line items.

The formula I used for both:

Shipping Cost: Final Shipment Amount / 1000 * 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Cost per 1000 Units'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]

Final Shipping Cost: Final Shipment Amount / 1000 * 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Cost per 1000 Units'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Final Shipping Method]

But it resulted in zero on both, not sure where I went wrong

Best Answer

• schordia
    Options

Hi Fina,
    I would need more information about the specific issues or errors you are encountering to suggest a solution. However, here are a few general suggestions:

1. Check the data sources: Ensure that the data in the 'tra01 shipping metrics by week' and 'sys08 sku details' tables are accurate and up to date. Double-check the lookup values to make sure they match the corresponding columns in the tables.
    2. Verify the formula syntax: Make sure the formula syntax is correct, including the use of brackets, quotation marks, and lookup functions. Check for any missing or extra characters that may be causing errors.
    3. Debug the formula step by step: Break down the formula into smaller parts and test each part individually. This will help identify any specific issues or errors in the formula.

I have used the same formulas, and the function is returning the correct values.

Answers

• Hi, turns out I didn't add the formula for Cost per 1000 Units line item in TRA01 Shipping Metrics module, after I updated the formula it works and returns the correct value now.

Thank you!

• Hi schordia,

I actually have another question regarding filter in the custom view on UX page

I tried to put filter for Planning Period Filter from SYS01, but if I put the filter condition to is true, it became like this (see attached with condition: is true), but if I put is false as the condition, it shows.

• Hello @Fina,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like you to review the formula utilized for the planning period filter in the Sys01 time settings by week. It is imperative that the formula accurately calculates the month value of the planning period filter, as derived from the time settings by month.

Best regards,
    Sambhav