A conversation with Stacey Gibbens — Journey | Anaplan Community Podcast

Options

Join Dennis Lemoine, Sr. Program Manager of Community Events, for our fifth episode of Journey, an Anaplan Community podcast. This month we bring you Stacey Gibbens (@Stacey_Gibbens), Certified Master Anaplanner, recently appointed Community Boss, and Solution Architect at Globe Life.

Stacey is a seasoned IT professional who takes the business/technology partnership seriously and continually drives for optimal outcomes. At Globe Life, Stacey leads an Anaplan CoE within the FP&A department. Working with her colleagues and customers, she continuously moves the planning process forward and enables a reliable and streamlined solution. In the Anaplan Community, she is extremely active and regularly contributes to forums and thought-leadership.

In this episode, Dennis and Stacey chat about Stacey’s introduction to Anaplan, how her career evolved over the years, her thoughts on the Certified Master Anaplanner program, and more.

"I also get the opportunity [with the Certified Master Anaplanner program] to network with other Master Anaplanners. If I have a modeling problem, I’ve got a team of people that I can say, “Hey have you ever seen this before? What would you do?” And that’s the mindset of the Community — people are like, “Yeah, call me up!” It’s really one of the most generous groups."

– Stacey Gibbens

Tune in and let us know what people and topics you would like to see in future episodes.

Check out a few of Stacey’s Community contributions:

View our past podcast episodes here.

Comments

• I absolutely loved this podcast interview, @Stacey_Gibbens! Thank you for being so generous and giving back to the Community! You are an incredible CMA, Anaplan expert, and Community Boss :)