Conditional Boolean to control Integration

Options

I apologise in advance if this idea has already been posted🙂

There should be a possibility to trigger/limit an integration based on a boolean status.
As we currently have the function on the UX where we are able to set up a "conditional Boolean" to run a process this functionality would be useful with integrations as well.

Imagine you have a circular reference, and to keep the data current you need the process to run every 5 to 10 minute, while a higher frequency would potentially be impossible to work with. If there was a Conditional boolean checking to see if all the imported data = source line item data → Then The process would not be needed to run.

I would imagine this would improve work-life for other users inside the model as they would not need to wait for the model to load, decrease the number of times a process is run in total, and potentially allowing end users (depending on use-case) to have a higher frequency of process requests.

5 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• I am quite positive it s the first time i see this type of idea... and it s a great one.

More control over integrations wo welcome

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!