Hello, I have a nested list like the following. I want to publish only the parent as a page selector for a particular dashboard without giving the user the ability to select specific child. How can I do that?
Parent
Child
A
1
2
B
3
C
4
Hi @JZCG I think you need to split the list (simple list), one for parent and one for child. This case you can publish parent as page selector. With nested I don't think so you can achieve this.
@JZCG what you can do is go to the Parent list itself. Open it then go to View⇒Publish List as Page Selector as per screenshot below. In the screenshot below P2 is the parent of P3.
you mentioned dashboard but still double checking, do you need this is classic or NUX?
Hi @JZCG You can publish list as page selector to dashboard as mentioned by TristanS. But if y are looking in case of NUX you can't publish list as a page selector. NUX automatically takes the dimensions of the module when you try to publish pages and makes them as Context Selectors. https://help.anaplan.com/configure-context-selectors-in-apps-and-pages-c99d08f7-d7ab-464b-bf2e-69d2d367b6ca Refer above link for more details.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…