New to Anaplan

Hello everyone. I'm taking a brief career break after five years at AWS and am re-evaluating where I'd like to take my career. Most of my time at AWS was spent working with customers (internal and external) on transformation initiatives, either AI/ML-driven or IT/infrastructure optimization. I'm curious if you, or anyone you, know re-oriented their career from focusing on product/cloud solutions to business process automation solutions? If so, I'd love to understand your journey, what you found helpful, and how Anaplan has helped in your new direction.

Answers

• Anaplan has its own free certifications. Complete Anaplan Way course first and apply for free workspace via the Anaplan Talent Builder program to get a free Anaplan workspace. Then start Level 1 and Level 2 certifications, which will give a basic understanding and of how this tool function. After completing the same, you will become a certified Anaplan model builder. Then you can look out for opportunities around you to start working for organizations.

Anaplan Way course is all about Agile Methodology and Project Management. Level 1 has FP&A Use-case and Level 2 has Data Hubs and Supply Chain use-case.