Why one option in a dropdown list can not be selected!

Not sure any body has same experience.

I have a numbered list, and is used as format for a line item. And set filter of this line item as Selective Access and Dependent. Then I can find all these option as drop down list, but can not select the last option in the list (marked as red color). Mouse can move over this option and select it, but value can not show in line items. Select other options there is no such issue. So I wonder what is the issue on the option? Anyone have experience on same case? Please share your idea. Thx!

If the filter of line item has issue then all options should not be shown, or only this option is not available, but why it is shown in dropdown list?

Answers

• sobaid
    edited July 24

Could be a glitch, try copy and pasting value in the cell directly and see if it accepts(althought it takes any value but we are checking this particular list item), also try closing and loading the model again to see if the issue persists, also build exceptional handling conditional formats to highlight and boolean valid check line items to eliminate any value other than dependent filter value

• @sobaid thanks fir your answer, but try and does not work. I wonder if there is any limitation on options in dropdown list.

• you copy that list item or the code of taht list item and paste it in this cells where this dropdown filtered is enabled, also is it the last item in the filtered dropdown list?

• @sobaid : yes, copy and paste is working although it is not the last item. But why this issue happened?

• Maybe the scroll is not showing, either minimise the browser or maximise till the extent you can easily see the options in the dropdown then see if the cell is taking the value or not