Map chart Issue

I have recently used the Map card based on Client requirements for a country to see the Revenue by State, i have downloaded the GLCodes for a country from anapedia and Created the Module with Dimension and Necessary Data Points for Showcase it didn't work in one workspace also i created same Process in another Workspace it Worked. May i know what will be reason for such scenario?

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

Answers

• vitexbakle
    edited August 12

I have recently used the Map card based on Client requirements for a country to see the Revenue by State, i have downloaded the GLCodes for a country from anapedia and Created the Module with Dimension and Necessary Data Points for Showcase it didn't work in one workspace also i created same Process in another Workspace it Worked. May i know what will be reason for such scenario?

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

The issue of poly clinic could be due to workspace-specific settings or configuration differences. Check for discrepancies in permissions, data source connections, or model configurations between the workspaces. Ensure both workspaces have identical settings and data integrations to resolve the issue.

• njmcdirects
    edited September 27

The issue of njmcdirect could be due to workspace-specific settings or configuration differences. Check for discrepancies in permissions, data source connections, or model configurations between the workspaces. Ensure both workspaces have identical settings and data integrations to resolve the issue.

Thanks for a great answer. It is beneficial to solve the issue of map chart.

• RoseCliver
    edited October 22

The issue of atf booru could be due to workspace-specific settings or configuration differences. Check for discrepancies in permissions, data source connections, or model configurations between the workspaces. Ensure both workspaces have identical settings and data integrations to resolve the issue.

Thanks for the great answer; resolving the map chart issue is truly beneficial.