I am trying to import the model in the Anaplan application which Calendar property should I select I am confused. Can someone help me with the same?
Hi @divyeshkhandpur92,
as per level2 model build activity, it will automatically setup the model time calendar, below summary option are our optional.
so you can proceed with your further build.
@divyeshkhandpur92 - When you take copy of data hub model it will automatically populate.
Also since it is data hub if you don’t define anything it will be okay as well.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…