Question about Anaplan model-building process and support

Watanabe33
edited September 16 in Modeling

Hello, everyone. In the near future, I will be introducing a supply chain model (from demand forecasting to supply and inventory planning) to a Japanese Manufacturing company as a Model Builder. As part of the preparation, I have completed Level 1 and Level 2 model-building training.Could someone tell me the process of model building after signing a contract with Anaplan?

«Question»
1. After signing a contract with Anaplan, will Anaplan provide only Anaplan workspace, and will I need to design and build the model from scratch? Or will Anaplan provide a sample package of a supply chain model along with the workspace, which I can customize to fit my company’s needs?

2. I found a sample model in Anaplan resource's model showcase that seems useful for demand forecasting. ("Monthly Statistical Forecasting Calculation Engine") Even if I need to build from scratch, I think I can use such sample models. And aside from the ones available in the model showcase, are there any other sample models that I can get for free or for a fee once I sign the contract?

3. Lastly, could you tell me about the support member on Anaplan side? After signing a contract with Anaplan, will someone who can advice me on Anaplan functions and model building be assigned? Or will I need to resolve everything by searching through Anapedia and the community? (By the way, it would be preferable if support is available in Japanese.)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Answers

• Congratulations on completing your training. After signing a contract with Anaplan, you will receive a workspace to design and build your models. While Anaplan does not provide a full sample package, you can access templates and examples from the Anaplan Community and Model Showcase, which you can customize.

You found a useful sample model in the Model Showcase. These samples can serve as starting points. Explore the Anaplan Community and Anapedia for more templates, some free or for a fee.

Anaplan provides customer support, including a Customer Success Manager (CSM) and self-service resources like Anapedia and the Community. Inquire about Japanese language support, as Anaplan may have resources or staff who can assist.

• Hello,

I understand you're familiar with the App Hub. If you have any questions about support or other related topics, you can reach out to Anaplan's support team via email, and they will respond in Japanese. Additionally, their Customer Success team is available to assist with model building and other inquiries.

Answers

• こんにちは、Amayaと申します

App Hubはご覧いただいていると思うので、サポートなどについてお答えします。

サポートについては、support@anaplan.comへの問い合わせにも日本語で回答頂けます
    モデルビルディングについてはカスタマーサクセスにもご相談いただけるかと思います。

そして日本語のコミュニティももっと盛り上げていきたいと思いますので、ぜひ積極的にご質問くださいませ。

👉 アナプランコミュニティ-日本

このページのフッターにもリンクがあります!

どうぞよろしくお願いします。

>English
    I believe you have seen the App Hub, so I will answer your questions about support, etc.
    As for support, you can contact Anaplan via support mail and they will reply in Japanese.
    I am sure you can also contact their Customer Success team to discuss model building.
    And we would like to make the Japanese community more active, so please feel free to ask us any questions.

Regards,
    Amaya

• @Anurag0911 @Amaya

Thank you for your reply. I now have a better understanding of how to proceed with model building after the contract. I will make use of Anaplan's resources and community when building the model.

日本語でのお返事もありがとうございました。

• @thomas642daniel
    hello.

I gat it. Thank you for your answer.

• The clicker game banana game requires players to take simple activities, like clicking, in order to gather resources, namely bananas. Initially, in this game, you would click on the screen to gather bananas. You will be able to get additional bananas with each click.