I know its a bit early (and a bit cheeky) but wondering whether the usual/fab/free online training is in the pipeline? 🤞
Thanks
M
Yes! You can access online training for Fluence on Academy at the links below.
AnaplanXL
Consolidations Fundamentals
Disclosure Management
Great! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Hi @TerryA @rob_marshall, I need help with two things below: 1. Could you please help me figure out the order in which I should take these Fluence trainings? 2. I already took Introduction to Anaplan Consolidation course of 1 hour, and downloaded fleunce add-in, however, how do I login to the portal? how do I connect my organization learning workspace to fleunce workspace? There are no instructions or visuals to help a user who wants to do hands-on learning on Fleunce Please help! Thanks Alka
Hi Alka,
The order:
AnaplanXL Reporting
Anaplan Consolidation Fundamentals
There is a Partner Enablement Blueprint on Seismic here that walks partners through all of the assets and training courses by Application, including AXL, FCR, and ADM.
Although the training instructs you to download and install software, we require completion of the Consolidations Fundamentals and the Consolidations Implementer courses before provisioning FCR tenants to partners. Likewise we require the Disclosure Management course to be completed before provisioning DM to partners, and completion of the AnaplanXL training before provisioning AXL to partners. Hope this helps…have a great day!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…