Can i export a dashboard in pdf from the mobile app?

My client uses Anaplan on mobile devices. Is there a feature to export a dashboard screen in the form of a pdf? I am not referring to Management Reporting slides. I am talking about plain simple dashboards containing grids and charts, designed specifically for the Anaplan mobile app. When you try sharing the page, it goes as a link but if I want to export it in the form of a pdf via Outlook or MS Teams, is there a way to do that?

Answers

• @AmolBorgaonkar - While using the Anaplan App on mobile phone as well, if you go to any of the pages, you will see three dots at the topmost right side of the page. Once you click on that, you will see an option of export as PDF. But this export only export the data which will be visible on your screen while taking the export. You have to scroll down of the page to get the rest of the exports.

• @PulkitChawla these options are available when you view the dashboard on laptop. Atleast on my iphone when i click on share this page, it allows me to share a website link, not as pdf.