I cant get the import to work, I think its because the dates are a different format and not sure if I should change the dates in the report or if I am mapping incorrectly and if so what do I use
Did you set the format for the date-formated line item?
Hi Dikshant,
Yes the format was correct. I worked out the problem in the end, the data in the download was for 2019 where the module data was 2024 so wouldn't match. Changed the dates in the download and it worked, I was too focused on the mapping which I thought was incorrect.
Thanks for replying
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…