Hello, has anyone ever encountered this before? I am trying to execute a bulk copy from one version to another and when I come to the "Are you sure" page the run / ok button is not visible, therefore I am unable to execute the action.
I've only seen something like this occur when resizing a browser with the dialogue box already open, but doesn't look to be the case based on your screenshot.
If you hover your mouse over Cancel and roll the mouse wheel, does it scroll and show the run button?
Otherwise, if you haven't already, I'd recommend closing open sessions, clearing your Anaplan cache and seeing if that resolves things.
See the below link for relevant domains (I'd just clear the ones related to 'web app'),
I haven't seen such error, please reach out to Anaplan support.
@cdean5 - Open Anaplan in chrome & also try to then use the browser minimize to view it.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…