I want to understand on how I can get access to new fluence/Anaplan disclosure management Is it part of the license? Also can multiple users work on a single report at the same time using this tool?
I've not explored it personally, but I found out a few links that could be helpful.
On Demand Demo by Anaplan: https://www.anaplan.com/resources/demos/disclosure-management/
Register and watch, and a pdf is attached below with more details.
Check this out.
Thank you for link. However, I am looking specifically for data related to Anaplan disclosure management which I believe was acquired from Fluence. I noticed in the trainings related to it that it is in Anaplan environment itself but wasn't sure how to get it.
So, wanted to confirm if that is also like an API connection or will be a different part within Anaplan workspace itself?
Thanks for this. I could also unfortunately only get these. Maybe have to reach out to Anaplan Customer Success Business Partner.
thank you for your help
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…