Hello, I see one create action in "Actions" but cannot add that in NUX, how do I achieve this ? The same create action is in Classic dashboard though. Thanks in advance
you can build a new create action from NUX itself, from action (you'll see a list like form, notifications..), select form/create and build from NUX directly.
unfortunately no, those action you can create/define from backend (under actions→"delete using selection") and publish in a process in UX
also @Hamzashaik_06 , if you found above thread as answered can you mark it as answered
Hi Hamza, if you meant to have create action to add items in your list, from actions → create action, you need to select the action card and drag to your design area.
I added action card onto my NUX page, and in that I am trying to search my "create action" and I am not able to see that, but I see the same create action in "Actions" in the backend
Thankyou
is it the same for Delete action as well ?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…